Have you ever sat down and thought 'There's something I should be doing'? Spare time is so rare that it often makes me suspicious.
I know there is always something I could be doing, but sometimes I just need a break. On my days off I often watch hours of tv just putzing around the house, so it's not like I don't have time to spare. It's just that I haven't channeled it to more useful activities.
Just like money, time is always on the move. And if you don't tell it exactly where to go it will head away from you! My goal is to be a more responsible manager of my time so that I will have more quality time for the things that really matter to me in life.
I don't like looking at the clock, seeing there's only two hours until bed, and deciding I might as well watch tv since there's no time to get anything else done.
I recently read a post on 'modernparentsmessykids.com' about all the organization feats the writer dreamed about accomplishing. Since I don't have kids, I decided I would have the time and means to get my own life in order the way many people just dream about.
I am actually using her list of fantastical scenarios as my guidelines! I have also been rummaging through the interwebs for snazzy organization and decoration ideas.
I'll keep you posted on my progress, so feel free to tag along for the ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment